Katrina Self, Executive Director
118 Ridley Ave
LaGrange, GA 30240
I am for the child. How about you?
I would love to help but I don't know if I am qualified to be a CASA volunteer?
- You must be at least 21 years of age
-Pass a criminal background check
-sincerely care for the well being of children
-have good verbal and written skills
-available to attend all court hearings
- commitment to CASA for at least 1 year or until case is resolved
Interested in becoming a CASA volunteer? Here are the steps:
- Complete an application including 4 personal references
- Undergo criminal background check
- Be interviewed by a CASA staff person
- Complete 40 hours of training
- Be sworn in by a judge
Fill out the form below and a CASA staff member will contact you about your interest in becoming a CASA volunteer.